Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #37: FIREBLOOD - by Elly Blake


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme originally hosted by Breaking the Spine and now taken over by Wishful Endings that highlights upcoming book releases we're excited to read. On my blog, I include movies as well.

Publication Date: 12th September 2017. 

Against all odds, Ruby has defeated the villainous Frost King and melted his throne of ice. But the bloodthirsty Minax that was trapped inside is now haunting her kingdom and everyone she loves. The answers to its demise may lie to the south in Sudesia, the land of the Firebloods, and a country that holds the secrets to Ruby's powers and past.... Despite warnings from her beloved Arcus, Ruby accompanies a roguish Fireblood named Kai to Sudesia, where she must master her control of fire in a series of trials to gain the trust of the suspicious Fireblood queen. Only then can she hope to access the knowledge that could defeat the rampaging Minax--which grows closer every moment. But as sparks fly in her moments alone with Kai, how can Ruby decide whom to trust? The fate of both kingdoms is now in her hands.

I haven't read the first book in this series yet, BUT I WANT TO SO DESPERATELY. And ISN'T THE COVER FOR FIREBLOOD SO AMAZING??

Ah, I need to buy Frostblood soon. AND THEN GET FIREBLOOD.




Anyone else excited for Fireblood?


24 comments:

  1. Nice! So looking forward to this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason lately I've been craving a fantasy read - I might have to pick up the first book in this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks like a good option!! Hope we both get to read the first book soon :)

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome! But then elemental stuff or fire/ ice things usually get me interested. :) And I've seen good reviews for the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And SAME - I love the idea of fire and ice :)
      I've seen mixed, but I'm still so hyped for it.

      Delete
  4. I want this one as well. Hopefully with more chemistry than the first.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Oh, that's interesting to hear :)
      Visited yours :)

      Delete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read the first book yet. I'm debating buying the series of just getting it from the library...
    I HOPE WE BOTH ENJOY IT :) :) :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some mixed feelings about the first book, but with the way it ended, I'm really anxious to get my hands on Fireblood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear I'm sorry :( But I hope you enjoy Fireblood a lot more!

      Delete
  7. This looks like an awesome read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And thanks!
      Visiting yours now...

      Delete
  8. That cover is so stunning! It needs to live on my shelf! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Amy, it is one of my anticipated releases!!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, YES, YES, YES!!!!! WOWZA!! What a cover!! :) :)

    I WANT to get started on this series, too!! (There are SO many series I want to get started on...lol.) What an AMAZING pick this week, Amy!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!! Also, bunches of thanks for dropping by and commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post!! Hope you're having a JOYFUL, BLESSED day!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! THE COVER IS STUNNING!

      Haha I know hey!! It's so frustrating!! And thanks Maria!!

      Sure :) <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) Thank you, you too! HUGS!

      Delete
  11. I liked Frostblood a lot! I just got Fireblood and I'm wary but excited to have the chance to read it. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Amy. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad!
      And THAT'S SO EXCITING! I hope you enjoy it!
      Thank you :) <3

      Delete
  12. I'm actually eagerly anticipating this one as well! I have read Frostblood and I'm so interested in seeing where this one will go.I'm glad the turnaround time is so tight on this series so far. Also the covers are super gorgeous, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Di! Ah yes, I remember you did - lucky :)
      THEY ARE!

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)