Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #3 and Valentine's Week #Day2: My Favourite Fictional Couples


It's Day 2 of Valentine's Week at A Magical World Of Words, and today I'm sharing with you my favourite fictional couples. 
And this is also a Top Ten Tuesday post, so it's two in one ;) 


Here are my favourite fictional ships; in no particular order.  Basically all of them are from TV series or movies, so I think I need to read more...... 




Neal and Kate - White Collar (TV series)
Some people say that Kate never loved Neal, but I believe she did. And while their romance ended in Kate's tragic murder, Neal never stopped loving her and I never stopped shipping them.  




Jasper and Alice - The Twilight Saga
#Jalice 
Forget Edward and Bella, it was these two adorable babies that won my heart. 




Tony and Pepper - Iron Man & MCU (movies) 
#Pepperony
The best ship name ever, and a beautiful couple.  I love the way Pepper always overreacts and Tony always fires her up, and their banter is simply gorgeous.  
Civil War might have declared their split, but NO. I will ship them till I die. 




Clint and Natasha - The Marvel Cinematic Universe (movies)
#Clintasha
Equals in basically every way and beautifully protective and devoted to each other, and NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN ULTRON I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP <3 
  



Raoul and Christine - The Phantom of the Opera (book and movies and musicals) 
#Raouline
The first proper couple I shipped <3   
And no, I don't believe Christine belonged with that crazy Phantom; it was Raoul she loved. I will never go back on that ;)   




Killian and Emma - Once Upon A Time (TV series)
#CaptainSwan
These two are the perfect example of how a person can grow and be challenged for the better by someone else. Killian opened Emma's heart and made her trust again, and she made him believe in the good man he could be. They're perfect for each other.  




Damon and Elena - The Vampire Diaries (TV series) 
#Delena
I've only seen snippets of TVD (lots of snippets...) but I'm already in love with Delena. I adore Stefan too, but I prefer him with Caroline. It's Delena for me, thanks :) 




Jim and Pam - The Office (American TV series)
#JAM
Gorgeous honeys who are adorable and witty and hilarious and awesome. I will never tire of their amazing sweetness. 




Peter and Gwen - The Amazing Spiderman (movies) 
#Pen (?!) Or let's just go with #Stonefield ;) 
My current OTP. I just can't get enough of these two adorable darlings, and I sobbed like heck at Gwen's death. They completely shattered my soul, but I will always love them. Incredible chemistry, incredible couple, incredible story. 




Noah and Allie - The Notebook (book and film) 
While I haven't yet read the book, the movie was amazing. I completely fell in love with Ryan and Rachel (okay, Noah and Allie...) and their chemistry was just gorgeous to watch <3 




Tenth Doctor and Rose - Doctor Who (TV series) 
#Dillie (?!) 
Not exactly a couple, but I still ship them with all my heart.




Dorian and Sorscha - Heir of Fire (book) 
Beautiful, beautiful, short-lived romance. They completely won (and crushed) my heart <3  




Adam and Christine - How To Fall In Love (book) 
There's such awesome chemistry between these two characters, and I loved the contrast in their personalities. 
They're my favourite Ahern couple, and this is my favourite of her books <3 



Who are some of your favourite fictional ships? Do you like any of the ones on my list?

34 comments:

  1. Aww, so many BEAUTIFUL ships! Killian and Emma are definitely one of my all-time OTPs <3 Oh, and Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy! *sobbing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know! Yay I'm so glad!! Ah I KNOW RIGHT <3 <3 *sobs with you*

      Delete
  2. Yay, you listed some of my favorites! My top favorite is CaptainSwan. I absolutely love the two of them. <3 Other favorites of mine are Alice and Jasper and Noah and Allie.

    -Jackie
    Bookworm Mom
    http://bookworm-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that makes me happy! Oh yes, they are amazing <3
      Ah I know right?! So beautiful :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Aww, great list! I loved Jasper and Alice from the Twilight series as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ten and Rose, oh my God, I cried :( so much. Great list, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know *sobs*. That was heartbreaking :(
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I'm totally with you on Ten and Rose. I shipped them so hard and was devastated when Rose went off with Alt-Ten into the other dimension. I might have a slight bias, though. Ten is my doctor. And I'll watch anything that David Tennant does that I can get my hands on (including Gracepoint).

    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! *high five* Oh yes, me too. Yeah he's my doctor too! Glad we agree, hehe :)
      Haha true :) I highly recommend Broadchurch, if you haven't already seen it. He's excellent in that, and it's a brilliant series.

      Delete
  6. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, AMY!! Hope you're having a WONDERFUL day!!!

    I don't know most of the couples you've listed here, but for me, the very BEST fictional couple in the world is Edward and Bella!! Lol.

    You know, I used to think that Christine and the Phantom belonged together. I've even written some fanfics about them. Well, recently, I've changed my mind. I now think that Christine TOTALLY belongs with Raoul. Erik is just.....well, as you've stated, CRAZY. AND totally dysfunctional!

    I don't like "The Vampire Diaries" at all, but I do prefer Stefan over Damon. As for Noah and Allie, they were just GREAT together!! I saw the movie, and cried buckets.... I don't think I'll ever read the book. I like to read happy romance novels, lol.

    The couples in the books I listed in my post are AWESOME, and I highly recommend the books to you!!

    Another couple I ADORE is that of Jane Eyre and Edward Rochester. That is a GREAT story!!

    Thanks for sharing your list of favorite fictional couples!! And thanks for commenting on my own Valentine's Day post!! <3 <3 :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MARIA, TO YOU TOO!!

      Haha I know that about you! Lol!

      Oh wow that's so cool!! (I'd love to read them, hehe ;) Haha yay! *high five*

      Sorry to hear that ;( I hate the graphic violence and sexual content, but I think the characters are amazing. And Stefan is awesome too :)
      I haven't read the book either, but, like you, I don't think I will. The movie was amazing on its own!

      Great!! I'll keep an eye out for them!

      Ah yes! I really need to re-read Jane Eyre sometime...

      Sure! Thanks for stopping by!! <3 <3

      Delete
  7. SO MANY BRILLIANT COUPLES!!! Yes, totally agree. Jasper and Alice were the best couple in that whole series. I adored them, I never really understood why everyone loved Bella and Edward. I love Pam & Jim so much, they were perfect together. I also love Killian and Emma, they're perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT THEY'RE AMAZING!! Glad you do, hehe ;)
      Yes yes yes!! Totally with you! Jazz and Alice are a much better couple :)
      Ah yes they are! <3
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Nice list. Pepperony is an awesome couple!

    Check out my Valentine's Day recommendations here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I'm totally down with Tony and Pepper, and Cline and Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! YAY, SO glad to hear it! They're awesome :)

      Delete
  10. Oooh nice topic! And picks! A few new to me ones but I too adore Emma and Hook. Or maybe just Hook! LOL.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Haha I was like that too at first ;) And then Hook made me love Emma too :)

      Delete
  11. YESSS to Delena! Seriously, you got to watch the series! The tv show has been such a huge part of my life. I'm pretty sure it came out when I was in 6th grade, and now I'm in 12th. Delena is my favorite ship, but I adore Katherine and Stefan together as well as Bonnie and Enzo! But I actually don't like Caroline with Stefan at all. I was angry when they actually got together because they had such a great friendships and no one in the series has ever solely been friends and that's it. So I was a bit disappointed that the writers put them together. :( Nevertheless, the show is wonderful and I absolutely recommend it!

    My current OTP is much like yours, but it has to be Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield in real life! I adored it when they were together, and I know they are broken up now, but my little shipper heart still has a teeeeeny bit of hope.

    Awesome post Amy! Here is my TTT!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEESSS! Haha I know ;) But the graphic violence and sexual content kinda puts me off :(
      Yay so glad to hear it! Oh ok :) I haven't seen much of Katharine, so I can't really comment on that, but I like what I've seen of Bonnie and Enzo!
      So glad you love it! I think I'll wait a year or two and then start it :) I'll wait till I'm braver, lol ;)

      Aww YES!! I love Stonefield, too!! Ah I know :( I'm also holding out hope <3

      Thanks Genni!

      Delete
  12. Amazing list! I totally agree with your list! I love them all so much. But its Natasha and Bruce more.. But rest like Killian and Emma and everybody I love!
    New GFC follower.
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay SO GLAD!! Haha ok :) I just couldn't ship Bruce and Natasha, unfortunately :(
      Yay!!
      Thanks :)
      Checking yours out now...

      Delete
  13. You had me at Phantom.♥ What an ultimate ship that is. Love, love, love it. My heart completely broke for the Phantom but let's be real: that was not a healthy relationship. LOL Christine and Raoul are so swoony. And I love that you included Jasper and Alice. They are so completely adorable.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay it's awesome to meet another Phan! Yeah I felt so sorry for him, but you're right; his relationship with Christine just wasn't healthy. And she and Raoul were definitely swoony ;)
      Aww yay! And I agree, they are so adorable <3 *sighs* Ah the cuteness :)

      Delete
  14. Jasper and Alice are great! :-) Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Captain Swan too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-96/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I'M SO HAPPY!!
      Will check yours out now :)

      Delete
  16. I do love Bella and Edward with all my heart but yes, Jasper and Alice were an adorable couple as well <3 And the tenth doctor and Rose! So should of been a thing at some point. They clearly loved each other, or at least he clearly loved her <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were <3 So cute.
      Ah I know right?! Lol, yeah.....well, I think it was mutual ;) That's what my heart says, anyway!

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)