Sunday, 30 April 2017

Weekly Round-Up: Not much happened...


IT IS ALMOST MAY. But I'll keep my squeals and screams for tomorrow's monthly wrap-up post. 

Hope you've all had a good week? We  finally had some rain, which we've been DESPERATELY needing. We're currently in the midst of a horrendous drought, and so have been on water restrictions etc. I am so desperate for rain and cold weather it's not even funny. I hate hate hate hate hate the sun.  


Posts of the week: 
Book review: SIX OF CROWS
Book Review: CROOKED KINGDOM
Book Review: HEARTLESS 



I didn't do much reading this week except for finishing Crooked Kingdom and Six of Crows and reviewing them. I buddy read them with Di and we had so much fun.  





Di and Uma share their Blog Squad posts: Part X and Part 10

Aneta reviews Ever the Hunted

Brittany reviews Fireblood

Di reviews Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom




How's your week been? Are you looking forward to May? 
What have you been reading or watching? 

6 comments:

  1. I love winter! I hate when you wake in the morning sweating from the sun shining in and baking you like bread! I like curling up in my bed on cold winter nights! I have Six of Crows on my tbr...hope to get to it at some point this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay me too! Ah so so so so so true!
      You must read it, it's amazing :)

      Delete
  2. I am so happy it is finally May! May is my favorite month. I read Di's reviews and I'm really glad she enjoyed the duo - it's a great series for sure. I hope you have a lovely week, Amy!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek me too! And yay, that's so awesome!
      It is definitely a great series :)
      Thanks Alyssa, you too!

      Delete
  3. May already? Crazy! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Thanks, you too :)

      Delete

Seriously, I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Thank you Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)