Sunday, 23 April 2017

Weekly Round-Up: Reading and reading and more of that


I started school again this week and it's been going pretty well. Apart from maths. Grrr...

I've also been reading a LOT, which has been awesome. Di and I finished Six of Crows, started on Crooked Kingdom, and it's been SO much fun. We're both absolutely loving Bardugo, and as soon as school and blogging's done for the today, I've been letting reading consume me ;)  


Posts of the week: 

Book Review: THE ASSASSIN'S BLADE
Film Review: LION


Di and I raced through Six of Crows and we absolutely loved it! Our reviews will be up tomorrow.  
Aneesa and I finished reading Heartless, and our reviews will be up this week. 


Di and I literally grabbed Crooked Kingdom the instant we finished Six of Crows. AND IT'S AMAZING <3 





These two beauties arrived this week, and naturally I'm DYING to read them! 
But... *sighs*...I must be patient... 








Di and Uma share their Blog Squad posts: Part IX and Part 9

Angela shares thoughts for Her Dream Reading Nook





What are you reading? How's your week been? 

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Six of Crows! It was one of my top reads for last year, though I've yet to crack open Crooked Kingdom. So many books to read, so little time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek me too! I was so worried I wouldn't, lol.
      Ah that's so true! Well, I hope you get to read CK soon :)

      Delete
  2. Every blogger I come across has LOVED Six of Crows - I finally added it to my TBR and fingers crossed I'll get to it soon! Thank you for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO TRUE RIGHT?! Oh I REALLY hope you get to read it soon, I'm sure you'll love it!
      Sure :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! Those are new to me reads! I too loved Six of Crows and Heartless! Fantastic reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you loved them! And thanks!
      Visited yours :)

      Delete
  4. Can I mention how much I hate Maths? I really do! It just isn't any FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW HEY?! I HATE IT SO MUCH IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. *high five*

      Delete
  5. Ahhh, school. It never ends - until it does, and then you don't miss it. Or so I'm told. I'll get back to you in about two months. :D I need to reread Six of Crows and then jump start into Crooked Kingdom! I've had that book unread for too long. Happy reading!

    Have a great week, Amy. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll wait to hear then ;)
      You do! Eeek it's AMAZING! And thanks!

      Thanks, you too Alyssa :) <3

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to see what you and Di think of Six of Crows. I'm thinking of moving that one forward...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely move it forward! It's AMAZING :)
      Thanks for stopping by, Greg.

      Delete
  7. Sorry about maths! I hope you start to fell more on top of it before the year is too far gone.

    I'm so pleased we got to read the he entire duology so quickly AND that we both loved it. I'm humming and harring about my Crooked Kingdom review at the moment. I can't seem to form coherent words about that one yet. 😂 it's a struggle! Hopefully tomorrow I'll do better!

    Chat more this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di!

      ME TOOOOOO. IT'S BEEN AWESOME <3
      Oh shame sorry! I know the feeling :( Hope the words come soon!

      Definitely :)

      Delete

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate your comments. THANK YOU for taking the time to say a quick hello or comment on my review/post. I appreciate every single word from you. Xx
I reply to EVERY comment I receive. Because I'm using the Blogger comment system, you won't know I've replied unless you check back to the original post. But just know....I will always reply to you :)